Join the movement that BLLA gave birth to in 2009 and become a part of something that is truly unique, exciting and inspirational.
ABOUT THE ASSOCIATION:
The world’s most innovative and progressive organization dedicated to the luxury independent boutique lodging and lifestyle industries. The association connects the world’s most dynamic executives with cutting edge business and operational insight. BLLA’s membership benefits allow access to the world’s leading minds in the space through events, research and education. Our mission is to provide leadership and opportunities for global recognition and connections to the world’s best hotels, vendors and manufacturers. All resulting in strategic interactions and access to information that helps people and organizations thrive.
benefits of membership
- A customized page in the BLLA Directory to help showcase your hotel or company's attributes.
- Recognition in the BOUTIQUE WEEKLY as part of the New BLLA Member Announcement.
- Opportunity to register for a listing in the new BLLA Grand Bazaar which is a buyer’s club for hotels. For Suppliers that are pre-approved based on quality and are BLLA members. There are 3 programs available.
- Opportunity to be listed on the brand new Stay Boutique direct booking platform for approved hotel members.
- Discounted access to all conferences and events which are luxuriously curated and include unfettered access to networking throughout.
- Access to all panel, interview and presentation recordings of the events (to share with your staff or review after the conference).
- Ability to submit blog articles and press releases for inclusion in BLLA’s social media and weekly newsletter.
- Learn more here about all the ways BLLA can help propel your brand or property to new heights.
BLLA INTRODUCES... STAY BOUTIQUE
The Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association is constantly working to expand the benefits we provide to our hotel members. As part of our BOOK DIRECT initiative, we created www.stay-boutique.com, the first official list of real boutique and lifestyle hotels around the world, where holidaymakers and business travelers can book direct and (in the case of BLLA members) all proceeds go direct to the hotels.